THIS IS FOR MILADY
Open the playlist :D
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/1n7AuyiCCKpegPWjCyeKL1?si=BhcfGk-jQaGXN1iGRbUCPw
#1 Can't Help Falling In Love
0:12-1:20
#2 Fresh Eyes
0:16 - 0:47
#3 I'll Be There For You
0:23 - 1:03
#4 broken
0:45 - 1:31
#5 Smile
2:03 - 2:35
#6 Make You Mine
1:13 - 2:01
#7 Shut Up and Dance
0:03 - 0:18
And if you feeling lazy(I know you will)
Here's a summary!!
Wise men say only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay? Would it be a sin?
If I can't help falling in love with you
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
It might seem superficial, stereotypical, man
You dress up just a little and I'm like, "Oh, damn"
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe that she's mine
Now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes
So suddenly I'm in love with a stranger
I can't believe that she's mine, yeah
And now all I see is you with fresh eyes, fresh eyes
It's like you're always stuck in second gear
When it hasn't been your day, your week, your month
Or even your year, but
I'll be there for you
(When the rain starts to pour)
I'll be there for you
(Like I've been there before)
I'll be there for you
('Cause you're there for me too)
I like that you're broken
Broken like me
Maybe that makes me a fool
I like that you're lonely
Lonely like me
I could be lonely with you
There's something tragic, but almost pure
Think I could love you, but I'm not sure
There's something wholesome, there's something sweet
Tucked in your eyes that I'd love to meet
Don't know how I lived without you
Cause every time that I get around ya
I see the best of me inside your eyes
You make me smile
You make me dance like a fool
Forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild
Well, I have called you darlin' and I'll say it again, again
So kiss me 'til I'm sorry, babe, that you are gone and I'm a mess
And I'll hurt you and you'll hurt me and we'll say things we can't repeat
Put your hand in mine
You know that I want to be with you all the time
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
You know that I won't stop until I make you mine
Until I make you mine
Oh don't you dare look back
Just keep your eyes on me
I said you're holding back
She said shut up and dance with me
This woman is my destiny
She said oh oh oh
Shut up and dance with me
Comments
Post a Comment